Step 1: Assigning Question to the Fund
From Home > Select Application Form Name > Application Settings > Select Section Name > Add/Edit Question
Once the fund is assigned you will then be able to select that fund in the criteria question it belongs to
- Open the question setup.
- Select “Yes” for the “Use in Fund Criteria Setup” option for the selected question.
- This will open the “Criteria Fund” extended checkbox that list assigned funds.
- In the Criteria Fund listing select all the funds that are dependent on this question for criteria matching.
- Click on Save and Exit
Step 2: Create all the filters for the assigned fund.
- Open the Manage Fund Criteria Information.
From Home > Select Application Name > Select Application Settings > Open left panel > Select Manage Fund Criteria Information
- Locate your fund and click Set Criteria under the Eligibility Criteria column located in the same row as your fund. Select View Eligibility Criteria if you need to add more criteria based on newly added questions.
- The criteria conditions screen will appear for that fund. Any question that you selected as a criteria question for this fund will show in the Field Name listing by default.
- For each question, select the condition Filter that determines the applicants eligible for that fund and the Filter Value that determines eligibility. Refer to conditional Logic guide for More assistance in setting up logics. Do not add this line on Zendesk)
- To add another criteria Condition based on the same Field name click on the “Duplicate” button and add the new Filter and Filter Value.
Click on Save and Exit. This will save the filter conditions and return to the Manage Fund Criteria listing.
Helpful hint: If you determine that you are missing a required fund eligibility question, open Question Setup Screen and add the fund to that question for it to appear in the Manage Fund Criteria. To remove a question from the criteria, open Question setup screen and remove the fund from the question.
From Home > Select Application Form Name > Application Settings > Select Section Name > Add/Edit Question.