Depending on the role type given to you when your user profile was created, when you log in you will be directed either to your Home Dashboard or directly to the Review Assignments page.
- Step 1: If directed to your Home dashboard you will need to click on the Review Assignments tab.
- Step 2: You should now be able to see the Review Assignments page, listing the Application Funds and the task that you have been assigned to review.
- Application Funds (funding source) Name - This is the name of the application form you are assigned to review.
- Task Name – This is the name of the task that is being performed, this may be titled as a specific review committee name, a review step in the process, or the name of the actual funding source you may be asked to review.
- Number of Applicants - The number of applicants’ that have been assigned to you for review of the assigned task.
- Step 3: To view the applicants you have been assigned in a specific task, click on the Application Fund (Scholarship) name that is listed in the same row as the task you have been assigned.
- Step 4: This will display the listing of all the Applicants for the specific task assignment.
This listing shows all the applicants assigned to you for that Task along with the current Percentage Completed status, the Score you have given them, and the Scoring Comments you made for the applicant if applicable.
Batch Admin PDF – It creates a batch PDF of the Applicant’s application showing only the items viewable to the Administrators.
You can click on the Export to Excel to open this report in an Excel document and save it to your local desktop.
Each applicant that you have completed will show 100% percent complete. If the percentage does not show as 100% then there is a question that has not been completed in the tasks.