Applicant Fund Availability and Award Amount Restriction
This enhancement on the existing Awarding functionality is to make only those fund(s) available to the applicants that have an amount available (Annual Budget) for awarding purpose. This functionality also ensures that the applicant is not awarded an amount that is more than the balance of the amount available for the fund.
This feature is configurable from the back end so if you want to enable this feature, please contact CommunitForce Support on Zendesk.
Enabling Applicant Fund Availability and Award Amount Restriction functionality:
Once this feature is enabled by our CommunityForce technical team, it results in the following changes:
- Funds will not be visible on the Applicant dashboard if the amount allocated has been exhausted.
My Applications > Fund/Application Name > View Matching Application Funds
The above highlighted scholarship amount is exhausted & it will not display on the applicant dashboard as shown in the image below.
- Admins will not be able to award an applicant more than the amount that is left for a fund for the Academic Year/Fiscal Year.
- Award (Amount) that is not selected by the applicant shall be made available for other applicants.
In the column ‘Fund Selected’, it will display ‘Yes’ if the applicant has selected the Award. Or it will display ‘No’ after the eligible applicant has not selected this Award.
|Helpful Hint: This will help you to Award an applicant if the total amount allocated is restored.|
Setting up the Awarding Funding:
- Step 1: From the Home dashboard > Select Application Form Name > Manage Applications > Select Manage Awards – Multiple Funds
- Step 2: This will direct you to the Manage Applications
- Step 3: Select the Manage Awards-Multiple Funds.
- Step 4: To add the Final Award please click on the scholarship name
- Step 5: Once you click on the scholarship name it will take you to the Award Applicants Details On this page, you will need to click on the Award Applicant arrow as shown in the below given image.
- Step 6: To add the awarding amount for the fund, please click on the Add Award as shown below.
- Step 7: Enter the Initial Award or Final Award, depending upon your process, enter Comments (if needed) and click on Save to complete the process.
1. Awards are eligible based on the criteria that will set up on the scholarship
2. If the award amount is actual to zero then the scholarship will not get displayed on the applicant dashboard
3. Admins have access if the applicant has selected the award