Cloning the application will also copy the custom email templates from the previous application, but the system doesn't allow the user to clone the email templates from one application to another individually. However, we can copy the custom email templates from one application to another by copying and pasting the HTML. To do so, please follow the below steps.
Copying the email template from one application to another
- Step 1: Go to the application’s notification center from where you want to copy the email template.
- Step 2: Click on the custom email template which you want to copy.
- Step 3: Scroll down the page and then click on HTML text to copy the email template along with the formatting.
Step 4: Copy all the text, paste it under the notepad, and then click on Cancel.
- Step 5:Go to the application’s notification center where you want to create the custom email template.
- Step 6: Click on Create Template.
- Step 7: Enter the Template Name, Email Subject, and Template Description.
- Step 8: Scroll down the page and then click on HTML text.
- Step 9:Copy the text from the notepad which you have pasted from the other application.
- Step 10: Paste it under the HTML text and then click on Design mode to view the text and formatting.
- Step 11: Click on Save.