Global Manage Applicants (Reports/All Funding Sources) – (Applicant Status
Click on Global Reports > Select Global Manage Applicants
Global Manage Applicants (All funding sources) is the same as the Applicant Status in the Manage Applicants but allows you to see the status for multiple applications and view applicant’s applications from one location as well as use the Manage Awards to award the applicants for that application form. This is helpful if you have multiple applications active at a time and keeps you from having to go to each application’s Manage Applicants to review the applicant status and award using the Manage Awards section for that individual application.
Using the Global Manage Applicants here allows you to filter by a specific academic year and/or sponsoring organization to see a listing of applications for that filter. The Global Manage Applicant features are used in the same way as you do in the individual application’s Home > Select – Application Name > Manage Applications > Manage Applicants.
In the Global Manage Applicants you can also go to the Manage Awards for that a specific application form and award applicants by funding source in the Manage Awards section, the same way you would use the Manage Awards section when going in on an application’s separate Home > Select – Application Name > Manage Applications > Manage Awards –Multiple Funds.
- Step 1:You can use the Filter Application List to filter the Select an Application Section, you can first select an academic year and/or specific sponsoring organizations. Once you click on the Filter Application List the Select an Application will only display those application forms that meet the filter criteria. (I.e. If you only want a listing of applications for a specific Sponsoring Organization, select that organization and click the Filter Application List, the dropdown listing for the Select an Application will only display the application forms for that sponsoring organization)
- Step 2:Select an Application – if you have not selected a filter in the Academic Year or the Sponsoring Organization all active applications that are active will appear in the Select an Application drop-down, if you did select a filter only the applications that meet the filter criteria will appear.
- Step 3:Once you select an application the Applicant Status report for that application will display in the applicant status report below.
- Step 4:If you want to award applicants using the Manage Awards section to award by specific funding source you, can click on the Go To Manage Awards button next to the Select an Application.
- Step 5:The Manage Awards section will display for the application form. You would use the Manage Award section the same way as you would when accessing it in the Home > Select - Application Name > Manage Applications > Select Manage Awards-Multiple Funds.