Fund History Report (Award Applicants Report)
Click on Global Reports > Select Fund History Report
This allows you to view the awarding for all your funding sources to see what has been awarded from each funding source and the Academic Years they were an award
- Step 1:Select the Funding Title – the name of the funding source
- Step 2:Select The Academic Year you want to view or you can select all to see all the academic years that have been awarded from that funding source.
- Step 3:The applicants that have been awarded will display in the report below.
- You can use the bottom scroll bar to scroll left to right to view all the available columns.
- Score Sheet– you can click on the score sheet for each applicant to view their scoring information on the application.
- Application Name– List the name of the Application that was used to apply for this funding source
- Academic Year –the year the funding was provided
- Applicant Name– Clicking on the Applicant’s Name will open the applicant’s dashboard displaying that application they applied for.
- Email – Applicant’s email
- Status – Applicant’s current status
- Status Detail – (if used) the applicant’s current Status Detail
- Final Award – the final amount awarded to the applicant
- Total Score – the total score for the applicant on all tasks in that application’s process.