Viewing Institutional Reports
After you have created your report and have returned to the Institutional report listing you will need to update your report with the most current data. Once the data has been updated you can view the report.
- Step 1: While in the Institutional Report listing, click on the Update Reporting Database button. Failure to click this will only retrieve data that has been entered since the last Update on the date and will result in missing data.
- Step 2: Depending on how much data you have this may take some time to run. You will receive a message once it is completed. Click OK to continue.
- Step 3: To view your report, click on the view icon to the far right of the report. The report will open as follows:
- Step 4: You can use the scroll bar at the bottom and sides to move across the page and up and down to view additional applicants and columns. However, it is easier to export the report to Excel and view it in Excel. From there you can filter or edit the report in any manner that is needed. To export click the Export to Excel button located at the top of the report.
- Step 5: This will then open the report as an Excel document on your local computer. Be sure to save the document so that you do not lose any additional formatting that you have done to it after you have exported it.