Yes, please follow the below steps to create the LOI and RFP process.
1. Create an application and name it as a Letter of Intent application (associate with same grant name "Letter of Intent application")
2. Clone the Letter of Intent application and name it as RFP Grant application (associate with same grant name "RFP Grant application")
3. In Letter of Intent application active only Letter of Intent section and create another section with one question type as application link (here link RFP grant application - Apply & Import) and keep the section status as (under committee review or acceptance) so that this section only be visible to applicants with statuses as under committee review or acceptance.
4. Publish only the Letter of Intent application, and the RFP Grant application should be unpublished.
5. Review applicants under Letter of Intent application change the applicant status to under committee review or acceptance for approved applicants.
6. Approved applicants will now see the new section under their dashboards of the Letter of Intent application. In the new section, they will now able to see a 'Click here" link from which they will redirect to their RFP Grant application.
To Know more about the LOI to RFP application process, please click here.