Overview of the Setup Users Report
Administration > Setup Users Accounts
This report lists all users created in your CommunityForce system. An overview of the navigation and features available in this report is below.
Additional Information about the Setup Users report
- The total number of users displays on the left above the list.
- Columns containing an up/down arrow symbol next to the heading can be clicked to change the sort order of the list.
- The box in the first column allows you to select a user for which action needs to be performed (activate, inactive, reset the password, delete, or export).
- To quickly select all users click the All option above the Select column and all users will be selected.
- Click the Search (magnifying glass) icon to look for a specific user.
- Click the Edit (pencil) icon to make changes to a specific user.
- Click the Delete (trash can) icon to permanently delete a user (USE CAUTION).
- Use the navigational tools located below the report to move through the pages or change the number of records displayed per page.