Overview of the Status Details Report
Administration > Manage Status Details
These are custom stages and applicants are only moved to a Status Detail manually, this is not automatic. (Status Details must be created by the Global Admin in the Administration dashboard, please see your Global Admin if there is a status detail you would like to have added for your process).
Additional Information about the Status Details report
- The Total number of Application Status Details displays on the left above the report.
- The report sort order can be changed by clicking the up/down arrow symbol next to the heading in any column.
- Click the Add an Application Status Detail button to create a new status detail.
- Click the Export to Excel button to download a file containing selected or all status details.
- Click the Edit (pencil) icon to make changes to a specific status detail.
- Click the Delete (trash can) icon to permanently delete a status detail.
- Use the navigational tools located below the report to move through the pages or change the number of records displayed per page.