How to Set Fund Criteria for an Application
Home > (Select - Application Name) > Application Settings > Manage Funds Criteria Information
All funding sources that have been assigned to the selected application will display in the Funding column on the Manage Funds Criteria Information screen. Funds for which criteria have been defined will display the link titled View Eligibility Criteria in the Eligibility Criteria column.
Funds for which no criteria has been defined will display the Set Criteria link.
1. Click Set Criteria to define criteria for a fund.
The Select Filters window displays. Filter Type controls the view displayed and defaults to Basic, as shown below.
The Advanced filter type will display an additional window below the condition settings which populates with the logic code represented by your condition settings, as shown below.
Click the Add New Condition button to add a row to the Select Filters section.
Select Filters Field Descriptions
Order: The sequence in which the condition will be considered. Use the up and down arrows to move conditions as needed to a different position.
Report Item: Select the type of report data to be used for the condition.
- Application Data - If selected, the Section Name will default to Application Data and you will need to select the specific field on which to base the condition.
- Section Data - If selected, you will be prompted to select the application section and specific field from that section on which to base the condition.
- Scorecard Information - If selected, the Section Name will default to Score Card Information and you will need to select the specific task name on which to base the condition.
- Award Information - If selected, the Section Name will default to Award Information and you will need to select one of the custom award fields on which to base the condition.
Section Name: The list of sections populates depending on the report item you selected.
Field Name: The list of fields populates based on the values selected for Report Item and Section Name.
Filter: Select from the following filters - Contains, Does Not Contain, Equals, Not Equal To, Is Empty, Is Not Empty, Starts With, and In.
Filter Value: The values displayed in this field will be based on the Report Item, Section Name, and Field Name you selected.
Group: Use numeric values from the dropdown list to group together conditions in conjunction with the operators AND or OR.
Duplicate: Click this button to duplicate the row. This is especially helpful when you can accept more than one answer to the same question.
Move to: Click this button to move the row to a different position in the filter order. You will be prompted to select the position number and then click Move to change the order.
Filer Logic: This is an optional field and can be used to change the sort order and conditional logic for the specified filters.
Click Save once you have added all applicable conditions and remain on the screen. Click Save & Exit to save all conditions and return to the Manage Funds Criteria Information screen. Click Exit to cancel any changes made and return to the Manage Funds Criteria Information screen.
If necessary, you can click the Remove All Conditions button to delete any conditions currently associated with the selected fund.