Clone an Existing Section
Home > (Select - Application Name) > Application Settings > Sections and Questions > Clone Existing Section
Cloning an existing section allows you to create a new section within an application that is an exact copy of an existing section within another application or the one you are currently working on. When you clone a section, all the data from that section will be copied along with the questions that were included as part of that section.
Note: When cloning a section from a different application, any conditional logic that has been set on that section, as well as on any questions within that section, will not be cloned. You will need to re-enter the logic.
To clone an existing section:
1. From the Application Settings tab, click on the Sections and Questions menu option, then click on the menu bar. Select Clone Existing Section.
2. Select the application containing the section you want to clone. Only published applications will display in the listing.
3. Select the section you want to clone. This list is populated with active sections from the selected application.
4. Complete the remaining fields on the Add/Edit Section page. Please see the Add a New Section article for descriptions of each field.
5. Once you have created your section, click the Save and Exit button to save your information and you will be returned to the Sections listing for the selected application.
Save – Click this button to save changes but remain on the form.
Exit without Save – Click this button to exit the form and not save any changes made.
Reset Form – This allows you to cancel and reset the form to start over. All information you have entered will be deleted from the form.