How to Review Referred Applicants
Administration > Manage Global Applicant Referrals
Once an applicant is referred, their name and information will display in the Manage Applicant Referral report where you can review and approve the referrals. The report displays once you click on the Manage Global Referrals option in the Administration left sidebar menu.
Additional Information about the Manage Global Applicant Referrals report
- The total number of Referral Applicants displays on the left above the list.
- Columns containing an up/down arrow symbol next to the heading can be clicked to change the sort order of the list.
- The box in the first column allows you to select a user for which action needs to be performed (approve, decline, approve and send an email, or export). Please see the following articles for more details about each available action:
- Approve Applicants in the Manage Global Applicant Referrals Report.
- Decline Applicants in the Manage Global Applicant Referrals Report.
- Export Reports to Excel.
- Click the Search button to look for a specific user.
- Use the navigational tools located below the report to move through the pages or change the number of records displayed per page.