Overview of Post Acceptance Sections Status
Home > (Select - Application Name) > Manage Reports > Manage Post Acceptance Sections Status
Use this report to determine if applicants have submitted all Post Acceptance sections in the selected application.
Each Post Acceptance section that you have created in your application form will be displayed as a separate column in this report. (Example in the image below: Thank You Acknowledgement, Approved Extensions Requests,
Grant Evaluation Report).
If you have activated the Logic Model feature and are using that feature to monitor the Mid-Year and Year END Report, those columns will also be present in this report.
Available Actions for the Manage Post Acceptance Sections Status Report
- Click the Search button to locate a specific applicant record. Search by fields: Last Name, First Name, Email, Organization Name, CommunityForce, and Program Name.
- Click the Filter button to filter the list of applicants by Status and/or Status Detail.
- Click the Admin | Applicant | Reviewer PDFsbutton to generate and download a PDF.
- Click the Notify button once you have selected one or more applicants to compose and send a notification email concerning one of the Post Acceptance Sections.
- Click the Export to Excel button to download the report in an Excel format.
- Click the Select box to the left of the Organization Name to select a specific applicant record. Use the select box with the Admin | Applicant | Reviewer PDFs button to generate and download a PDF for a specific applicant or set of applicants.
- Use the navigational tools at the bottom of the report to move through the pages and change the number of records displayed per page.
Column Descriptions for Manage Post Acceptance Sections Status
Organization Name: Click the blue link to view the applicant dashboard and access the various sections of the selected applicant's application. You can also Preview and Print the application from the dashboard. Please see the Applicant Dashboard article for more details.
Program Name: If the applicant has defined a program name it will display in this column.
Applicant: Name of the applicant.
Email ID: Address provided by the applicant as the primary email for the applicant's user account.
External ID: This value is only present if external site integration is implemented.
Status: Current status assigned to the applicant.
Status Detail: Current status detail assigned to the applicant.
Released: Click the Yes or No link to manage the sections released to an applicant. Please see the How to Release a Section to an Applicant article for more details.
Comments: Displays comments entered when a section is released to an applicant. Click the comment link to view the comment details in a popup window (date of the comment, a user who entered the comment, and comment text.)
The next column(s) will display each Post Acceptance Section title and the status of the section for each applicant. The value displayed will be the date the section was submitted. In our example above, the Thank You Acknowledgement, Approved Extensions Requests, and Grant Evaluation Report columns represent the three Post Acceptance sections included in the selected application.
Mid-Year Report: If the applicant has completed the mid-year report in the logic model, Yes will display, otherwise the value will be No.
Year-End Report: If the applicant has completed the year-end report in the logic model, Yes will display, otherwise the value will be No.