Notifying Reviewers that Applicants are Ready for Review.
After you have made the assignments you will need to notify your reviewers that they have applicants waiting to be reviewed. You can do this notification in the Assignments section.
Important: Before notifying your reviewers you will want to confirm that you have the Display to Reviewer selected to “yes” on all the tasks that your reviewers will need to be reviewing if this is not selected and shows as “no” then the reviewers will not be able to see the tasks in their dashboard.
- Step 1: In the Home > Select Application Form >Evaluations> Select Assignments to Committees for the application that is ready for review.
- Step 2: Scroll to the bottom section where it shows the assignments that have been made. In the Reviewer Name, column locates the reviewers you need to notify. Put a check in the box next to that assignment that has the reviewer’s name and then clicks on the Notify Reviewers button. You can select multiple reviewers at a time to send a batch of notification emails.
Note: If the reviewer has multiple assignments you only need to select their name once.
- Step 3: This will open up the email notification box. You can create your email message or select in the template field the email template: Committee: Applications are ready for review.
- Step 4: Click on the Send now to send the email at that time, or you can click on the Schedule the Email to have it sent later on date and time.
- Step 5: The email will then be sent to all the reviewers you had selected.