Archive Existing Application
Home > Archive button
The Home page Application Listings report displays all active applications, by default.
To archive an application:
1. Use the Search button in the top left corner of the page or the navigation options at the bottom of the page to locate the application to archive.
2. Select an application by clicking the box next to the Application Form name.
3. Click on the Archive button and the status of the application will be changed to Archived. The application will no longer appear in the Active list.
- Archiving is a way to reduce the number of applications that display in dropdown lists.
- Archived applications will not be available to clone.
- Archiving is not permanent, and you can change an application back to “Active”, if needed.
- Once your application process is completed, you can archive that application so that it’s no longer in the “Active” application listing for the Setup Application Forms and Evaluations.
To locate an archived application, change the status from Active to Archive. The listing will automatically refresh to display only active applications.