Show Sections to Reviewers by Fund
Home > (Select - Application Name) > Application Settings > Sections and Questions
This function allows you to show questions answered by the applicant to your reviewers in the review process that only pertain to the fund they are reviewing. Its key role is for the review process. When using, it will affect how you create the section, question and how you create the actual scoring task in the task set up section.
There are several rules that affect the functionality of the Show for Fund feature.
1) There must be at least one fund assigned to the application. (Please see the following articles for details on how to assign a fund to an application: One Application with One Funding Source (One to One Process) or One Application with Multiple Funding Sources (One to Many Process).
2) If you hide the entire section from reviewers, the Show for Fund option will not be present on the question level. You will need to first set the Hide from Reviewer option to No for the section.
3) If you select the entire section to show for a specific fund, it will hide the Show for Fund function on all questions within that section. If you want to show just a specific question within a section, then you need to only set the Show for Fund on the question level and not the section level.
4) If the Hide from Reviewer option has been set to Yes on the question level and you need the question to be viewed by a selected fund, you need to change the Hide from Reviewer option to No for the question, save the changes, and then the Show for Fund option will display on the question.
5) If using the Show for Fund option on a linked question, when you first create the linked question it will copy the original questions including the Show for Fund setting, if it was selected in the original question.
6) When creating sections and questions, if you do not select an option in the Show for Fund field, it will automatically default to show for all funds.
To set the Show for Fund option:
Click the Edit (pencil) icon on the row of the section you need to change.
Locate the Show for Fund option and click the dropdown list to select the applicable fund(s). Click the box to select a fund for which the section should display. Click the All button to select all funds assigned to the application. Click the None button to deselect all funds assigned to the application. Click Ok to save the changes.