Add Staff Contacts
Home > Manage Application Funds > Setup Funding
The fund contact is the staff member responsible for the Funding Source. You can enter multiple contacts if more than one person is responsible. The fund contact will also display for the applicant when viewing the description of the funding.
To use the Contact feature in your funding source, your Global Admin must first select Yes for the Enable Fund Contact feature in Administration > Manage Site Settings > Grants/Fellowship Settings.
Once this feature is activated it can be accessed two ways:
1) When first creating your funding source and after you click Save & Next, the Contacts screen will display:
2) Existing Funding Source: From the Funding Source listing click on the name of the funding source for which you want to add a contact. Scroll to the bottom of the page to view the Contacts section.
To add a contact
1. Click on the Add A Contact button. The Add Contact screen will display.
Important: Contacts must already have a user account set up in the system. If they do not have an account, you must create an account for them in Administration > Setup Users Accounts, before adding them as the contact for a funding source.
2. Use the Search By feature to search the Users table list for the contact you want to attach to this funding source (you can search on one or more of the options available.) A listing of names that meet the search criteria you selected, will display.
3. Click the blue Add button next to the contact you want to add.
4. You will receive a confirmation message stating that the contact was added successfully. Click Ok to confirm. The name will display in the Contacts section.
Repeat these steps for each contact you want to add.
To edit the contact click the blue pencil icon. To remove a contact click the blue trash can icon. To change the display order of a list of two or more contacts, click the up or down arrow to move the contact.