Set a Section Status
Home > (Select - Application Name) > Application Settings > Sections and Questions
Set status on a section so that applicants will not see that section until they have been moved to a specific status in the application process. Statuses are triggers that move an applicant through the application process depending on where the applicant is in the process and are mainly driven by the Admin.
Example: If you create a section with a type of Post Acceptance and a status of Award Accepted, only applicants who have the status of Award Accepted will be able to complete information pertaining to the award they received in the Post Acceptance section of the application. All other applicants will not be able to see the Post Acceptance section.
To set a status for a section:
Click the Edit (pencil) icon on the row of the section for which you need to define a status.
Locate the Status(es) selection box and select one or more statuses that apply to this section. Click Save or Save & Exit to record your changes.
Status Type Descriptions
- All - No specific section type or status detail is needed for this section to be accessed. All applicants can view this section no matter their status.
- Pending Submission - The applicant has started their application but has not yet submitted it.
- Submitted - The applicant has clicked the Submit button on their application and if present, all Request sections have been completed by the designee.
- Withdrawn - The applicant has chosen to withdraw their application by using the Withdraw feature of the program.
- Under Committee Review - The applicant has been assigned to a committee anywhere within the application process.
- Not Selected for Award - The applicant has been marked as denied an award in the awards section.
- Selected for Award - The applicant has been selected for an award in the awards section.
- Award Accepted - The applicant has accepted an award.
- Award Declined - The applicant has declined an award.
- Request Pending - The applicant has submitted their application form, but the designated individual has not yet completed the Request section on behalf of the applicant.