Steps to make PDF file non-editable using Chrome
First, make sure you have Chrome installed and the editable PDF file downloaded on your PC. Afterward, follow the below steps to make the PDF file non-editable:
- Right-click on the PDF file and select "Google Chrome" from the "Open with" menu.
- If prompted to provide a password, enter the correct password to open up the PDF in Chrome.
- Afterward, click on the "Print" button at the top-right corner.
- In the left panel, click on the "Change" button under the "Destination" section.
- Here select "Save as PDF" from the list of destinations.
- Now just click on the blue "Save" button and save the new PDF file on your PC.
Note: Please raise a ticket if you want us to deploy these instructions on your site.