If you are allowing the Proxy functionality on your application forms, you will need to set up the Proxy Instructions.
Proxy Instructions are the instructions to the “Proxy” applicant that is starting the application form for another applicant.
The Proxy instructions are the instructions that the Proxy sees after they have selected the option to “Apply on Behalf of Someone Else”, when applying to an application form.
Once they select the option to Apply on behalf of Someone, then the Proxy Instructions will appear as shown below:
When creating the initial application form, and/or when you select “Yes” to the Enable Proxy function in the General Information setup, the Proxy Instructions Icon will be activated on the Application Setup dashboard.
To access the Proxy Instructions:
- Step 1: Select from the Home Page – Setup Application Forms
- Step 2: Select from the listing of applications the application you want to setup the Proxy Instructions for by clicking on the name in the Application Form column.
- This will bring you to the Application’s Dashboard.
- Step 3: Select the Proxy Instructions icon. (If you do not see the Proxy Instructions Icon, then the selection has not been set to “yes” in your General Information settings.)
- This will open the Proxy Instructions editor box
Design Mode: The html editor works exactly the same way as Microsoft Word works. Type the information into the body of the editor as you would be typing and formatting it in a Microsoft Word document. You can also copy and paste the formatted text from other documents.
HTML Text: You can create this page using html tags by clicking on the HTML Text tab present beside the Design Mode tab. Enter the html tags with the content and it will display all the content as formatted.
- Step 4: Enter, in the editor box, the Proxy setup instructions that you want the Proxy to see when they are applying on behalf of someone else.
- Step 5: Click Save or Save & Exit to save your information and return to the Application’s Dashboard.
Note: These are the instructions to the Proxy, not the applicant. As part of the Proxy process there are also two emails that are sent to the applicant that you will want to edit for your proxy process. The email templates are located in the Notification Center for each individual application (Evaluations>Notification Center: Application: Proxy Email and Application: Proxy Request.) Please see the Notification Center Training guides for more detailed information on editing these templates.