If you are allowing your applicant to collaborate with other applicants to complete their application form, you will need to set up the Collaborator Instructions.
Collaborator Instructions are the instructions to the applicant on how to setup a collaboration with another applicant and invite that collaborated applicant to specific sections in their application form.
When creating the initial application form, and/or when you select “Yes” to the Enable Collaborators function in the General Information setup, the Collaborator Instructions Icon will be activated on the Application Setup dashboard.
To access the Collaborator Instructions setup:
- Step 1: Select from the Home Page – Setup Application Forms
- Step 2: Select from the listing of applications the application you want to setup the Collaborator Instructions for by clicking on the name in the Application Form column.
- This will bring you to the Application’s Dashboard.
- Step 3: Select the Collaborator Instructions (If you do not see the Collaborator Instructions Icon then the selection has not been set to “yes” in your General Information settings.)
- This will open the Collaborator Instructions editor box
Design Mode: The html editor works exactly the same way as Microsoft Word works. Type the information into the body of the editor as you would be typing and formatting it in a Microsoft Word document. You can also copy and paste the formatted text from other documents.
HTML Text: You can create this page using html tags by clicking on the HTML Text tab present beside the Design Mode tab. Enter the html tags with the content and it will display all the content as formatted.
- Step 4: Enter, in the editor box, the collaboration instructions for your applicants.
- Step 5: Click Save or Save & Exit to save your information and return to the Application’s Dashboard.
Note: These are the instructions to the applicant. As part of the Collaboration process there are also two emails that are sent to the collaborators that you will want to edit for your collaboration process. The email templates are located in the Notification Center for each individual application (Evaluations>Notification Center: Application: Collaboration Email and Application: Collaboration Request.) Please see the Notification Center Training guides for more detailed information on editing these templates.