- Step 1: At the Mid-Year and Final Year End reporting periods, you will need to access the same application form by selecting that application in your My Applications tab. Click on the name of the application to select it.
- Step 2: This will open the application’s dashboard.
- Step 3: Select the Logic Model Icon to open the Logic Model.
- Step 4: Once the Logic Model has opened select the Actions button and then Select Mid-Year Reporting or Year End Reporting depending on what period you want to report on.
- Important: Be sure you are entering your data for the correct reporting period. The reporting period you are currently working in will appear in the top left heading as well as be grayed out in the Actions tab.
- Step 5: Fore each reporting period, click on each separate item listed in all of the Outcome Sections you have been required to complete and that you want to report on to enter the reporting data. (Initial Outcome/Intermediate Outcome/Long-Term Outcome sections) (Click on the actual highlighted item in each column)
- Step 6: Once the Outcome item opens, complete the required information for the Mid-Year or Year-End Actual Projections depending on which period you are reporting on.
- Enter the actual number of Actual Clients Served
- Enter the actual number of Clients achieving the outcome – based on our data collection and measurement tools.
- The Percentage indicator of success will calculate automatically.
- On the Proposed Measurement tools, complete the Mid-Year/Year-End Status section for those tools.
- Step 7: Once you have completed entering the reporting data, Click on Save and Exit to return to the Logic Model.
(Repeat Steps 5 – 7 for each separate Outcome and Outcome Section you need to report on. (Initial Outcome/Intermediate Outcomes/Long-Term Outcomes)
- Step 8: After you have completed the Mid-Year section, it is very important to select the Completed box by putting a check in the box, and then click the Save.
- Step 9: After you have completed the Year-End section, it is very important to select the Completed box by putting a check in the box, and then click the Save.
- Step 12: Click on View PDF to view the Mid-Year or Year-end report in a pdf format that you can save or print.
- Step 13: To return to your application’s dashboard, select the Application’s name in the navigation link at the top of the page:
- Step 14: You have completed the logic model reporting for the period you selected.