If the original owner of an application form leaves an organization, if the Site Provider is using the Manage Members feature, and you are the Primary User of your organization, you can change ownership of an application from one applicant to another applicant. Otherwise, if you are not the Primary User, you can contact your Site Administrator, and they can change the ownership to a new user on behalf of your organization.
Important: Once ownership has been changed, the new owner can log in and access the application form as needed. The prior owner will no longer be identified with that application form and will not be able to access it.
- Step 1: Log in to your account using your login credentials
- Step 2: The new owner must first have a user account created and linked to your organization using the Manage Members feature. See Manage Members - Creating an account for members of Your Organization for details on how to create user accounts.
- Step 3: After their account has been created, and their account shows in your Manage Members section, open your My Applications tab and locate the application form you wish to change ownership on.
- Step 4: Select the Ownership Icon located to the right of that application form.
- Step 5: This will open the Application Ownership History.
- Step 6: In the Select Applicant to Assign click the dropdown arrow and select the applicant that you want to assign this application form to. This is pulling from the listing of members that have user accounts located in your Manage Members function.
- Step 7: In the Comments field enter the reason why you are changing ownership.
- Step 8: Click Save & Exit to change the Ownership.
- Step 9: You will receive a message that the data has been saved, Click OK.
- Step 10: Once you return to the My Applications tab you can once again click on the Ownership Icon and it will display the Application Ownership History where you can see the reassignment information. Click Cancel to exit out of the screen once you have viewed it.
- Step 11: The New Owner can then access the application form by logging in and clicking on their “My Applications” tab and selecting the assigned application form.