Once you have submitted your application form, you made need to return to the application form to complete additional sections as requested by the funding provider. (I.e. award acceptance sections and/or Mid-year/Year-End reporting.)
You can access your application form from the “My Applications” tab in your dashboard.
- Step 1: Select the Application Name located in the Grant column to open the application’s dashboard.
3.1 What if I don’t see my Application in the “My Applications” tab.
If your application form has been archived by the funding provider, the application form will also be located in the Archive view of your “My Applications” tab.
- Step 1: To access the Archive View, select the Active dropdown located at the top right of the My Applications view and change it from Active to Archive.
- Step 2: This will then change the viewing to now show you any application’s that have been archived.
- Step 3: Select the Application Name, in the Grant column if you wish to open the application’s dashboard.
- Step 4: Once in Archive, you can toggle back to the Active listing by selecting Active in the dropdown listing.
3.2 How Can I Preview and/or Print a Copy of My Application Form
- Step 1: Once you have logged in to your Dashboard select the “My Applications” tab.
- Step 2: Select the Application Name located under the Grant column. This will open the application’s dashboard.
- Step 3: Select the Choose Action dropdown and then select the Preview Application option.
- Step 4: This will open a separate tab “Application Summary” that will allow you to view a grid view of the application form.
Note: Make sure you have the ability to open Pop-ups activated for your browser. Otherwise the page will not open.
- Step 5: Select the printer icon to print a copy of this application.
- Step 6: If you wish to view any attachments that you have attached you can scroll to the end of this document view and locate the Document section. Select the Document Title of the document you wish to view/print.
3.2.1 Printing a PDF copy of Your Application Form
A PDF version of your application form is available. The PDF version will allow you to create a single PDF of your entire application form along with any attachments you have included in the application.
- Step 1: Select the “My Applications” tab in your dashboard.
- Step 2: Locate the application form you want to print the PDF for and click on the generate PDF icon for that specific application.
- Step 3: This will download a pdf version onto your device. That you can open and save a Select the downloaded item to open the PDF.