When cloning your application form all the funds that were existing in the originating application that you cloned will automatically have their Annual Budget/Fiscal Year date rolled to the same date as the application form that you have included them in. However, it will not update the Annual Budget Amount.
After all the funding sources have been rolled over to your new application form you will want to go in on each of those funds and add the Annual Budget awarding amount for this awarding period. Note that when cloning it will enter the amount as $0 until you adjust the figure. If currently do not know the amount, you can always add this figure later once you have confirmed the amount and ready to begin awarding. Be sure to select the correct Fiscal Year when entering this amount so that it is in sync with the application form they are using to apply for that period.
Step 1: Locate the fund or all the funds that will be used to award for this Annual Budget/Fiscal year in the Manage Grants/Fund Setup
- Step 2: Open that fund.
- Step 3: Locate the Annual Budget/Fiscal Year
If the date is not currently set to the current periods year. Select the Green clock icon next to the Annual Budget/Fiscal Year.
- Step 4: The following history chart will appear showing each prior Fiscal Year’s award information.
- Step 5: Locate the Fiscal year for the application you are currently using to apply for this funding and select the edit icon next to the period.
- Step 6: The Total Amount Allocated field will open. Enter the amount to be award in that field and then click the Update to the left of that period to save the amount.
- Step 7: Once the amount has been update select the x in the upper right corner to close this box. This will return you to the Fund Setup page. Repeat this for all the funding sources that will be used to fund your new application process.
- Note: If your applicants have current access to log in to the site you will want to wait to publish your primary funding source until you are ready to release it to your applicants for applying. Since you do not want your applicants to access this while you’re testing it you will want to test using the Application Invitation process. However, if they do not have access you can go ahead and mark it as Published “Yes”. (For more information see the section contained in this guide on how to “Thoroughly test your new application form”)