File Upload allows you to upload a document that you would like to create a link to for viewing by the applicants. File upload loads the document and gives you a URL address that you can use to link to that specific document. The link can then be embedded in to the text box field for a specific item and the link can be clicked on for the applicant to view the item located on that linked page. The maximum file size to upload is 1024 KB.
- Step 1: Select from the Home Page – the Administration icon (If you do not see the Administration Icon on your dashboard you do not have authority to perform this function. Please see your Global Admin for assistance)
- This will open the Administration Dashboard
- Step 2: Select the File Upload Icon
- This will open the File Upload screen.
- Step 3: Select File: Use the Select file to upload the document by clicking on the Browse
- Step 4: this will open up your local computer’s File Explorer. Locate the document you wish to upload and click the Open to upload it to the file upload.
- Step 5: Once the document is upload it will show next to the Select File:
Note: If you uploaded the wrong document you can select the Remove to Remove this document and repeat Step 3 and 4 to repeat and upload the correct document.
- Step 6: Once you have added the document. Click the Save
- Step 7: You will receive the following Message, do not click ok yet. It is very important to copy and save this URL from this message prior to clicking OK. Without this URL you will not be able to create a link to this document. Once you click OK you will not be able to retrieve this message or information again.
Highlight and click CTRL+C to copy and paste this information into another document and save it or do a clip of the message using your clipping tool to capture it and save it.
- Step 8: You will now have the URL link to be able to embed this in an editor box and create a link to this document.