Assign Funding Sources to role types allows you to assign individual funding sources to a role type. Then only that role type can have access to view the funding source. In order to access this icon and be able to assign grants you must first make sure that in the Administration>Site Settings>Grants/Fellowship Settings: Show Funds based on Role Types has been set to “Yes”. If this is not set to “yes” then this icon will not be available for access.
- Step 1: From the Administration Dashboard click on the Assign Funding Source to Role Types Icon
- Step 2: The Assign Funding Source to Role Types assignment screen will open:
- Step 3: Select a role type that you want to assign by clicking on the drop down arrow on the Select a Role Type
- Step 4: The Available Funding sources will appear in the Un-Assigned Funding Source listing.
- Step 5: Select the fund in the listing, and then click the right directional arrow to move that fund to the Assigned Funding Source Column. Repeat this for all the funding sources you want to assign to that Role Type.
- Step 6: Once you have added all the appropriate funding sources to the Assigned Column.
Click Save to save that assignment.
- Step 7: You will receive an alert to confirm you want to save this assignment. Click Yes to continue.
- Step 8: The assignment will now appear at the bottom of the page showing what role type has been assigned to what funding source.
To undo an assignment, select the role type again in the “Select a Role Type” and move the Assigned Funding Source to the Un-Assigned using the left directional area, and save.