Some organizations process multiple applications across multiple departments within their organization, as well as process multiple applications across multiple organizations and need to be able to identify the application processes that belong to each specific department or organization. The Grant Making Organizations setting allows the Global Admin to enter multiple grant making organizations and connect specific funds, applications, and user accounts to those separate organizations/departments.
3.1 Adding Grant Making Organizations
- Step 1: From the Administration Dashboard click on the Grant Making Organizations Icon
- Step 2: The Grant Making Organizations page will open:
- Step 3: Grant Making Organization Name - Add a new Grant Making Organization by typing a Grant Organization Name in the Grant Making Organization Name field. If you only have one organization then you will only enter that one organization’s information as the Grant Organization for all your applications/funds.
- Step 4: Grant Making Organization Information – Enter a brief description for the Organization.
- Step 5: Grant Making Organization Logo – If you have a logo for this organization, upload the logo for this Organization by clicking on the Upload Sponsor Logo.
Logos must be formatted:
Max Height: 80px
Max Width: 400px
- Step 6: After you have entered information. Click Save and a System Message will appear. Click OK to continue.
- Step 7: The new grant making organization will appear in the table grid below.
– You can click the Export to Excel to open the listing of the table grid to and Excel document.
Save – Saves your changes and stays on the page
Save & Exit – Saves your changes and exits to the Administration Dashboard
Cancel – Cancels your changes and stays on the page
Exit – Does not save any changes and exits to the Administration Dashboard
3.2 Editing a Grant Making Organization:
To edit an existing grant making organization in the table listing, click on the edit icon to the left of the organization you wish to edit. Their information will appear in the top section, make your changes and click Save for the changes to be saved.
Delete – Select the red “X” to the left of the organization you wish to delete. You will receive a confirmation to delete message, answer “yes” to delete.