Application Help allows you to edit all the Open Help text provided by CommunityForce. Open Help allows you to view an information text box that displays help information for the current page you are on. That text can be edited using the Application Help feature.
11.1 Editing the Application Help Text
- Step 1: From the Administration Dashboard select the Application Help Icon.’
- Step 2: The following Application Help screen will open:
- Step 3: Click the Edit Icon next to the Screen you want to edit. You can also use the Search to locate the screen you want to update.
- Step 4: This will open the Editor information for that specific screen
Hint: If you are not sure what a screen name is called you can go to the page you want to edit, click the open help on that page. Once the Open help dialogue box appears you will see an edit help located at the top right corner.
Click on the Edit Help and it will direct you to the edit page for just that page, where you can then see the Screen Name Information.
- Step 5: To Edit the text simple click in the Editor box and change the text as desired.
- Step 6: Be sure to Save the information using either the Save or Save and Exit to return to the Application Help page.
- Step 7: If you want to reset to the default information that was in the text box prior to updating. Click the Reset to CF Help, to change the text back to its original information.
You will need to click Save or Save and Exit and save the Reset text.