Academic Years allows you to assign an application form or funding source to a specific academic year period. In the Administration Dashboard, you can set the dates that each academic year period starts and ends according to how your organization’s academic years flow, in the Manage Academic Years.
- Step 1: From the Administration Dashboard click on the Manage Academic Years Icon
- Step 2: The Academic Years listing will appear showing all the current Academic years on the
- Step 3: You can edit an existing Academic year by clicking on the Edit icon next to that year, or add a new year by clicking on the Add New Academic Year.
- Note: When editing the existing dates and you select a date that falls within another Academic years date range you will receive an error message, “Dates for the Academic Year are Overlapping”, and you will not be able to update that period. Therefore when adjusting the preloaded dates, you will want to start at the highest year listed and move backwards.
- Step 4: The Academic Year will open where you can enter the Start Date, End Date and Academic Year if adding a new year, and click Save or Save & Exit to return to the listing of current academic years.