Yes, you will need assistance from CommunityForce for the intital setup. You will need assistance with Blackbaud for the GE only - they do not have an open plugin it must be purchased through them.
Articles in this section
- Are there any date format changes that could affect our CRM integration?
- Captcha - if signup requires Captcha, will this affect account creation via Single Sign On?
- If new application deadline options are used (i.e. 30 days from date of application) could there be inconsistancies with the dates on the website?
- The new function to transfer ownership of an application to another user, could this affect my single sign on users or integration?
- What types of external systems can CommunityForce integrate with?
- To setup the Blackbaud Integraton with FE, RE and GE do I need assistance from CommunityForce?
- In site settings what does Active Directory LDAP Settings mean?
- Can I set up the Active Directory LDAP Settings on my own or do I need assistance from CommunityForce to do this?
- What is the purpose of Non-Eligible Student Funds Message?
- How would I know to use the Non-Eligible Student Funds Message?