Importing Responses from Existing Applications allows you to import responses from one application to another application. The application will pre-populated any matching questions.
If this functionality is available, when you apply to an application you will have a button on the application’s dashboard, Import Responses from Existing Applications.
- Step 1: Once you have been directed to that application’s dashboard, you will see the Import Responses button. Click on that button.
- Step 2: This will direct you to a listing of all the applications you have applied to. Select the one you want to import responses from, by clicking on the Import button for that application.
- Step 3: A message will appear notifying you that any information already entered will be overwritten in the new application form. Click “Yes” to proceed with the import.
- Step 4: You will then receive an additional message notifying you to confirm all the imports for accuracy. Click OK to return to your dashboard to complete the application form.
- Step 5: Once the import is complete all the Sections and questions that are and exact match, from the other application you selected, will be automatically populated with the same values into the new application form.
- Step 6: You will then want to go into each section and confirm that all the imported data is correct and there has not been a change in the reply to a specific question. (I.e. address information has not changed due to a change of address).
- Step 7: You can then completed the remaining questions in your application form and submit the new application.