The View Matching Grants, allows you to have the ability to be matched to additional applications you may be eligible to apply to that are similar based on the funding source’s eligibility criteria.
As you answer the criteria questions in one application, if that question(s) criteria’s reply is exactly the same as the reply needed to meet the criteria in another application, you will be matched to that additional application.
- Step 1: Once you selects an application and begins applying to that application, the application’s dashboard will have a “View Matching Grants” button.
- Step 2: As you complete the application and answer the common eligibility criteria questions that are present in all the applications, the system will start matching you to the other applications based on that criteria’s reply. When you click on the View Matching Grants button, and a match if found, a listing of those matched applications will appear:
- Step3: Each application that you matched to will have the “Opt In” column checked. You can unselect any application you do not want to apply to. You can click on the “View” to view details about that applications funding.
- Step 4: You can then select the “Apply” button to apply to the selected applications.
- Step 5: You will receive a message confirming you want to apply, and will need to click Continue with Apply.
- Step 6: You will get the message that you have applied successfully, and can click OK.
- Step 7: When you click on your “My Applications” tab, those additional applications will now be listed. You will need to click on each separate application to complete it and submit it, as well as complete and submit the originating application that you started.