The Logic Model only records Mid Year and Final Year information. If you want to capture quarterly information we suggest you build sections in your application to capture any information that is not contained in our canned Logic Model.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the Logic Model Settings?
- I setup the Logic Model but it is not viewable to my applicants.
- In my process I use Quarterly Reports, the Logic Model only has viewable Mid Year and Yearly Reports, can I change that?
- Can I hide any of the Logic Model Reporting Components?
- How do I publish the Logic Model?
- How do I add Measurement Tools?
- How do I add Outcomes?
- Can I change the Midyear and Final Report questions that are asked in the system?
- Can I add additional funding years to the Logic Model?
- How does an applicant edit the Logic Model after the reporting period is over?