This means either your password or user id is incorrect or your account has not been setup in the system. Double check that you are entering your credentials correctly. Be sure there are no spaces after your email or password.
Articles in this section
- I did not receive my credentials to log in?
- I do not know what my password is?
- I have forgotten my password, how do I retrieve it?
- I entered my user id and password, but received an error message "invalid user id/password", what does that mean?
- I do not know what my user id is?
- How do I change my user id?
- How do I change my password?
- Where do I find the application that I am assisting to fill out?
- I started my application, now I want to add a a proxy, can I?
- I did not create my application with the Proxy feature, but I want to turn it on now after it has gone live. Can my applicants add a proxy to a started applications?