The Evaluations dashboard is where you evaluate your applicants as they are applying, as well as monitor and set up your entire evaluation and awarding process. Every application form has its own Evaluations dashboard.
1.1 Accessing the Evaluations Dashboard
- Step 1: From the Home dashboard select the Evaluate Applicants icon or you can access it by clicking on Evaluations in the Navigation link at the bottom of the page.
- Step 2: This will direct you to the Evaluations application’s listing.
This report contains the following information:
- Application Form – Name of the Application
- Grant/Funding – Name of the Funding Source directly linked to this application form
- Grant Making/Funding Organizations – Organization responsible for maintaining this application process
- Start Date – Date the application becomes active to apply to
- Deadline – Deadline of the Application form
- Published – is this funding published or is it a private application process that’s is not published for all to apply to.
- Total Applications – total number of applicants that have started the application form.
- You can click on the highlighted number to be directed to the Applicant Status report to see the actual listing of applicants that are applying.
- Step 3: To be directed to the Evaluation Dashboard for each separate application form, select the Application’s name under the Application Form column.
- Step 4: You will be directed to the Application’s Evaluations dashboard.