If the original owner of an application form leaves an organization, if you are using the Manage Members feature, you can change ownership of an application from one applicant to another applicant.
- Step 1: Before changing ownership, the new owner must first have a user account created and linked to the same organization in their user profile as the original owner of the application form. If the organizations do not match exactly, then the appropriate names will not appear in the Change Ownership function.
Note: Since the Primary User has the ability to access all application forms of users linked to their organization, and if both profiles have successfully been linked to the same organization already, the Primary User of the organization can also perform this functionality through their “My Applications” tab on their dashboard.
Important: Once ownership has been changed, the new owner can log in and access the application form as needed. The prior owner will no longer be identified with that application form and will not be able to access it.
Once ownership has been changed, the new owner can log in and access the application form as needed.
- Step 2: Once the new profile has been successfully created, from the Home Dashboard, select the Evaluation Applicants Icon.
- Step 3: Select the Application Form you are changing the Ownership on.
- Step 4: Once you are at the Evaluations Dashboard, select the Applicant Status
- Step 5: This will open the Applicant Status Screen. Locate the original owner of the application form and select the Application Ownership Icon located in the Application Ownership column to the left of the applicant’s information.
- Step 6: This will open the Application Ownership History for that application form.
- Step 7: In the Select Applicant to Assign click the dropdown arrow and select the applicant that you want to assign this application form to. This is pulling from the listing of User profiles that have user accounts linked with the same organization
- Step 8: In the Comments field enter the reason why you are changing ownership.
- Step 9: Click Save & Exit to change the Ownership.
- Step 10: You will receive a message that the data has been saved, Click OK.
- Step 11: The ownership will now be changed, and the new owner will now show in the Applicant Status screen as the new applicant for that application form. You can click on the Application Ownership Icon again to see the Ownership History details. Click Cancel to close the history screen.
- Step 12: When the new applicant logs in they will be able to access the application form in their “My Applications” tab and click on the application form’s name to view it.