(See: Module 4 - Setting up Funding Sources)
3.1 Confirm the Setup of the Fund
- Annual Budget/Fiscal Year – is the budget year set to the same as the Application form’s with the correct amount for your current year?
- Associated application – Is the correct application associated to the fund,
- If using one application for multiple funds did you remember to create the mock fund and associate that fund to the application
- Did you remember to not associate any applications to the associated funds?
- If using the Common Application Method did you create the mock fund and associate the Common application to that.
- Did you remember to associate each individual fund to its individual application?
- Sponsoring Organizations – are all the correct sponsoring organizations that need to view this fund selected?
- Allow Non-(org) Applicants/Allow (org) applicants – are these selected correctly on the “yes” and “no” options?
- Email signature – if you want to override the site settings default signature, did you enter a signature line here to be included in your email templates when selecting the Signature merge field?
- Brief Description and Description – Did you include the correct information that you want the applicants to view. Check for grammatical errors and typos.
- Search filters – (if using) did you include all the correct eligible search filters for the fund, so that the applicant can locate it correctly and apply to it.
3.2 Manage Application Funds
(Used if you have one application for multiple funds- not used for a Common Application Process)
- Did you assign all the correct funds to this application?
3.3 Manage Common Application Grants (Common Application Process only)
- Did you enter the correct instructions for the correct sections
- Did you check for grammatical errors and typos?
- If having the system automatically select associated funds, did you remember to check the box so that it will automatically select for them.
- Do you want the child applications to be marked as submitted automatically, once the applicant submits the common application and selects the additional applications? If so, did you select “Yes” for this question?
- Did you assign all the correct funds to this common application and does each fund have its own application assigned to it in the Fund Setup?
3.4 Manage Funds Criteria Information
- Did you remember to set all the criteria conditions for each fund that was assigned to this application using either the Manage Application Funds or the Manage Common Application Grants?