No, you cannot hide the list of users or show a specific list. The system does pull a list of all active users that are registered in the CommunityForce system. If a person is not listed, you can create their account.
Articles in this section
- I did not receive my credentials to log in?
- I do not know what my password is?
- I have forgotten my password, how do I retrieve it?
- I entered my user id and password, but received an error message "invalid user id/password", what does that mean?
- I do not know what my user id is?
- How do I change my user id?
- How do I change my password?
- Where do I find the application that I am assisting to fill out?
- I started my application, now I want to add a a proxy, can I?
- I did not create my application with the Proxy feature, but I want to turn it on now after it has gone live. Can my applicants add a proxy to a started applications?