Only Global Admins can make this change. From the Home Page of the Adminstration Dashboard > Click the "Administration" section. > then Click the "Site Settings" icon. Under the General Settings header you will see a "Date Format" dropdown you can change the format from one of the options there. This is a Site Setting and is not application specific. All application must use the same Date Format.
Articles in this section
- How do I print a blank copy of my application form?
- How do I create a URL link to a document that can be downloaded or viewed?
- Resetting Password for an Admin
- What is the purpose of the Allow Non-Applicant and Allow Applicant?
- Does the system record bounce backs, read receipts on emails?
- In Site Settings what is the Title field for?
- Can I delete and create my own system messages?
- Is there an email template generated when you send the application invitation? Can I prevent that email from going out?
- Where do I go to create a user account?
- I do not see the "Setup Users" icon.