Only Global Admins can make this change. From the Home Page of the Adminstration Dashboard > Click the "Administration" section. > then Click the "Site Settings" icon. Under the General Settings header you will see the dropdown "Select Time Zone". Choose your time zone. The Time Zone is site specific not application specific. All applications must use the same Time Zone.
Articles in this section
- How do I print a blank copy of my application form?
- How do I create a URL link to a document that can be downloaded or viewed?
- Resetting Password for an Admin
- What is the purpose of the Allow Non-Applicant and Allow Applicant?
- Does the system record bounce backs, read receipts on emails?
- In Site Settings what is the Title field for?
- Can I delete and create my own system messages?
- Is there an email template generated when you send the application invitation? Can I prevent that email from going out?
- Where do I go to create a user account?
- I do not see the "Setup Users" icon.