No, you can only set one Date Format at a time. This is a Site Setting and is not application specific. All application must use the same Date Format.
Articles in this section
- What is the purpose of the Allow Non-Applicant and Allow Applicant?
- Does the system record bounce backs, read receipts on emails?
- In Site Settings what is the Title field for?
- Can I delete and create my own system messages?
- Is there an email template generated when you send the application invitation? Can I prevent that email from going out?
- Where do I go to create a user account?
- I do not see the "Setup Users" icon.
- Can I edit an existing user account?
- Can I view any users password?
- Should I delete a user instead of making the user inactive?