- Step 1: To open the Applicant’s Score Sheet for a specific Task. Click on the Applicant Name listed in the task that is highlighted in blue.
- Step 2: One of the following screens will appear for the applicant:
Applicant Summary and the Score Sheet all on one page:
This screen will show the applicant’s application form to the right of the task’s questions to complete
Only the score sheet is displayed:
This will not show the application form, you will have to click on the “View Application” to open the application form in another tab in your browser.
- Step 3: When viewing the application using either the “View Application” or in the display view, you can view any attachments that may be available by locating the actual question in the application form and clicking on the highlighted document;
Or you can scroll to the bottom of that application form and locate the Attached Documents section showing all the attachments and click on the attachment there.
- Step 4: If you want to print a PDF copy of the applicant’s application combined with all the attached documents you can click on PDF option available. This will create one PDF document of the application and all the attachments.
- Note: if you are logged in with an admin account the PDF will show as Admin PDF. However, if your account is assigned as a Reviewer account only it will show as Reviewer PDF)
- Step 5: Once you have completed answering all the available questions or scores, you can click the Save & Exit to return to the listing of applicants and select the next applicant to review. If you are reviewing multiple applicants, you can click the Save and Next to be directed to the Next applicant in the task for review.
- Step 6: Once you return to the listing of assigned applicants it will show the percentage complete for that applicant. If it does not show 100% complete then you will need to return to that applicant’s task and complete any missed questions.
Step 7: To navigate back to the Tasks listing click on the Task name or the Review Applicants listed in the bread crumb navigation at the top of the page.