If you are getting a denied access message, the applicant has either sent you a new request which would be a different email with a newer received date, or the applicant has resent this request to another recommender.
Articles in this section
- Who do I contact for assistance with recommendations?
- I am unable to submit my recommendation successfully?
- My recommendation is not saving.
- I uploaded the wrong document, how do I delete it to add a new document.
- I accepted the request, but now I don’t want to do it. What do I do now?
- I accidently denied the recommendation request, what do I do?
- My file extension is not recognized.
- My file type is too big to attach, what do I do?
- How do I upload multiple documents in one browse button.
- I uploaded a document and it doesn’t save.